Law of Attraction

I have a daughter named "Arannya Jain" and she is 2 months old

she is now at the centre of my life and i look forward to spending as much time with her as possible

Before leaving for work, during work( Facetime) and after work, I just marvel at this beautiful creation and feel blessed for this wonderful soul in my and my wife life

We call her by her pet name , "Apu" at home.

Yesterday i was in Bengaluru for work and travelling on the back of a scooter.

Suddenly i came across a board signalling "Appu Rao Road" :)



what coincidence !

This shows us that whatever we think about the most, we attract it in our lives :)

Arannya Jain - I hope you read this blog later in your life and you know that your father and your mother love you a lot :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vegetable Vendor :)

Yogi Paramahansa !

Ikigai